INTEL INTERNSHIP – Validation Eng Intern
This position is within the Internet of Things Group, Industrial solutions division. They will be part of the validation team working on one of Intel’s solutions for deploying and executing software modules in a distributed architecture.
Their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· ensuring the quality of the new features
· maintaining and extending automation environment
· developing and fixing automated test cases
· analyzing and reporting test results
The ideal candidates should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Highly motivated individual willing to learn more and deliver high quality results on time
· Teamwork skills and collaboration skills
· Must be pursuing a Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or a related technical engineering discipline.
· Minimum of 6 months of experience with one or more object oriented programming language (java, C++, C# etc..)
· Minimum of 6 months of experience with a Linux distribution
· Strong java skills, java 11 or above
· Experience with TestNG testing framework
· Good knowledge of restful services
· Experience with a shell scripting language
· Knowledge of container and orchestration technologies
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.